How to find a good travel agency?November 28, 2019
- Get started by reading reviews. It’s always a good idea to read reviews from different review websites such as TripAdvisor.com, Tourradar.com…etc.
- Meet the travel agent in person. It’s always a good idea to use a local company and within driving distance. Nowadays internet is full of scams and it make a lot of sense to actually meet with the person who you are dealing with. It’s still the best to tell whether or now this company/person is legit.
- Travel agents’ knowledge. Ask questions about the destination you are traveling to. It’s easy to tell whether or now the travel agent is knowledgably about the country you are going, meanwhile, it’s a great way to gain knowledge yourself.
- Travel agents’ service. Choose a travel agent who really cares, someone who notify you when there is a flight schedule change, when the hotel is changed, or even when the tour guide is changed.
- Don’t choose a company based on the price of their products, especially the prices seem too good to be true. There are always companies offering cheap products. It’s always a good idea to ask the travel agent why their prices are so much lower, and how are they managing to do it.