5 must-know tips about China travel visa!November 28, 2019
- 10-year visa isn’t guaranteed. You have to make sure your passport is valid for more than 1 years from the return date of your travel. For example, if you are traveling to China on April 1st, 2019 and returning on April 10th, 2019, your passport must not expire before or on April 10th, 2020.
- Mail-in request isn’t available unless you use a travel agent. The bottom line is you can not mail your passport and application to the consulate/embassy directly. Your application will be rejected this way. If you don’t wish to come into the consulate/embassy yourself, you can ask someone(travel agent) to represent you. Similarly, once the application is processed, you cannot ask the consulate to mail the passport back to you. You or your representative need to come to pick it up. This is why the service fee isn’t cheap when you ask a travel agent to handle the application for you.
- Hand-written application forms aren’t accepted. You have to use a computer to type in and print out the form. When you use a travel agent, you only need to fill out the personal information part(where you live, your work information..etc) and the travel agent will fill out information about your trip.
- For people with certain careers or criminal records, it might be difficult to obtain a China visa and it’s recommended you hire a travel agent to do it.
- You can obtain passport-style photos at local CVS, Walgreen, Costco..etc. Be sure to mention what you need is passport-style photos.
If you need visa service from us, call 866-536-8299 today!