Why should I travel with a group?November 27, 2019
- Making new friends! Travel isn’t just about visiting new places, it’s also about meeting new people. While it’s great to meet local people and learn about their culture, why not start with meeting people joined the same group and making friends with them? The tour group usually are from the same country and speaks the same language, but still, everyone has their own unique background and it must be tons of fun learning each other’s background and then, exploring the destination together!
- You are in good hands! Tour operators usually have been around for years and they have provided services to probably thousands, or tens of thousand of travelers and they know where travelers want to visit, what types hotels travelers are okay with, and most importantly, they hire the best local tour guide who know your destination while also speaking your language.
- Save time! Everyone’s time is precious. And by purchasing a tour package, especially air inclusive package. You save time on booking hotels, local guides, transportation, flights, airport transfers..etc. The only thing you usually need to make sure is finding the right travel company to work with.
- Save money! Travel companies usually have group rates on hotels, tour guides, tour bus and even flights. It’s not uncommon you find a tour package seems too good to be true. How do they do it? Group rates/discounts are the major reason. Meanwhile, tour companies are much more experienced at finding the best airfare. Sometimes they don’t give you the flights details when they collect your money. They don’t book your flights until they see really good deals. This allows them to provide the best-priced air inclusive deals to you.
- Safe and worry-free! Do you know which neighborhood to avoid when visiting a certain country? Do you know all the travel scams in the country you are traveling to? With a professional and English-speaking tour guide, you will feel much more comfortable.
- Smooth visa application process! There are many countries in this world required a travel visa from U.S. travelers. Believe it or not, there are people try to check in at airport without knowing they need a travel visa for the travel destination. When traveling to a country like China, travel companies experience will help you save time and money. Do you know how to get a 10-year China visa? China visa policy requires someone(applicants or representative) to bring in the actual passport. So if you don’t have time to visit the consulate, it become necessary to use an experienced travel agency.